This past week was Thanksgiving Break. Instead of going home, I went to Nashville to meet up with Daniel, his family and my parents.It was amazing.
Just being able to spend 5 days with Daniel was exactly what we both needed. This semester has been nothing short of taxing on the two of us and it was refreshing to be able to forget about the distance for bit. There's no better feeling than waking up with your 3 favorite piggies by your side, knowing that no matter what the day has in store, you get to do it with the love of your life.
Thanksgiving is a time to be thankful for all that you have. I've been blessed with some pretty amazing gifts and talents but none greater than Daniel. My parents were even talking about how wonderful Daniel is when we had breakfast on Sunday. Everyone can see just how great Daniel is for me and I couldn't be more blessed to be able to call him my piggy. In no way do I deserve you and yet I get you all to myself (well, aside from sharing you with Shepesh). He balances me, gives me perspective, completes me.
I cannot wait to see what the future has in store for us, but more importantly I can't wait to experience it together.
I love you, Daniel, more than you'll ever know. :(=))
No comments:
Post a Comment