Thanks to Daniel and I, we now have our 2 best friends dating one another (you're welcome Trey & Tia). Anyways, both parties keep asking Daniel and I what they should do, how they should do it, and when they should do it. I love being a part of the planning process (well, mostly so that I'm "in the know" about things but also to help them out a bit if necessary) but they've both made a few comments that have made me really consider how people view Daniel and I.
It's crazy that people look at us as the model couple of what to do to have a successful relationship. I've always thought that Daniel and I were piggy perfect :(=)) but it seems as if other people are starting to realize it too. What we have is something truly special that we just can't hide. Anyone who is around us can see the love we have for one another and the joy that we get simply from being around one another. It truly is something special and unique and I wouldn't trade it for anything.
Thank you, Daniel, for always keeping the bigger picture in mind and dealing with all of my badness. I love you forever & always.
PS-Because I'm at school, and we can't do Google image searches, these picture are limited to the Microsoft Office Clip Art.
:(=))
No comments:
Post a Comment