I want you to stop for a second and go back to your fondest high school days. If your childhood was anything like mine (which it probably wasn't, let's be real), then high school was plagued with everyone and their brother wearing brown shirts with yellow toasters on them, or other random things of the like. It sounds random, because it was. But that's Relient K for you.
One of my favorite of their songs is called Mood Rings. Check it out:
Recently, I've been rather... "moody" one might say. For the past few months I've been trying to remedy this with various things. Yet no matter what I do life keeps happening (it's pesky like that) and things keep setting me off.
All the while, through my hardest, most emotional and moody times, Daniel has been there for me. I honestly believe he deserves an award. Really, Daniel has the hardest job because he's the only person that I get to talk to every day and who (by some sort of relationship default) gets to hear all about my life-the good, bad and the ugly.
So while my life has been plagued with crazy mood swings, bouts of utter sadness and extreme longing for the one constant source of happiness (hint hint-it's you Daniel), he's had to fend out of the beast that comes out every few days. Not only has he kept his cool, but he usually finds a way to calm me which is no easy task because I can say that I'm not the easiest person when I'm being difficult. Yet throughout all of this, Daniel always wants to talk to me, always wants to see me, and always makes sure that I know how much he truly cares about it.
Overall, I truly don't deserve someone who is willing to put up with all that I've put him through (no matter how unintentional it all is) and yet here he is, coming in a few days, just to hang out with me. I couldn't ask for a better, more loving person in my life and I truly am the luckiest girl in the world. I mean, I have a great relationship that's constantly improving with the best man a girl could ask for (and he looks great without a shirt on ;(=)) )
No comments:
Post a Comment