Sunday, June 16, 2013

Last One Boo Bear!

Today is special. Today marks the end of one of the last off-weekends... ever. Sure, there will be times in the future when either Daniel or myself are in another city and we don't get to see each other, but it won't be sandwiched in between two weeks were we don't get to see each other. This weekend quite possibly is the last time that I will ever have to go two weeks without seeing Daniel (unless of course he takes some extravagant mission trip and I don't get to go). Woo hoo!!

Despite this being the most stressful summer of my life because I'm still unemployed, it's also the most exciting because I get to move to Nashville. I get to live 3.3 miles away from Daniel (according to Google Maps). I get to spend all of my future years being close to the man I love and all of our future exotic pets. I get to be "geographically desirable," as Mr. Bradley would say (Happy Father's Day!). I get to be the luckiest girl in the world because I'm in love with the most perfect man out there.

w

No comments:

Post a Comment