You know what's great? The fact that next year, Daniel and I will not only get to live in the same time zone and the same city, but we're going to be on the same street. And yes, Old Hickory is long but we're going to be less than a mile apart. Words literally cannot describe how excited I am at the future prospect of this. We've put in our time and really "gone the distance," one might say (ba da chhhh) and it's time that we finally get to have a close distance relationship. I couldn't be happier.
The crazy thing is, this week hasn't been easy and mainly because I got turned down from my dream job. And as much as that sucks and it really makes me sad, it still remains that I get to move to Nashville and be with Daniel. So even in the midst of the crummiest week, I'm still really excited about the future, our future. :(=))
No comments:
Post a Comment