Sunday, June 30, 2013

Chasing Dreams

Over the past 16 months I've had the pleasure of getting to be called Daniel's girlfriend. Not only have I gotten to know him better each and every day, but I've gotten to see him thrive in his academic pursuits and grow into a fantastic youth minister. But the best part is that I've gotten to see Daniel chase his dreams.

Daniel has always been a dreamer and a visionary. I can truly say he's never had a bad dream although sometimes they involve a bit more time and money than he can afford right now. One of the best things I've gotten to see is Daniel work towards the Public House. It started out as a dream of owning a coffee shop named The Mouton where all the mugs were eccentric and eclectic. Then it turned into a coffee shop that also sold beer at night and now it's worked into a for-profit benefiting the non-profits of Nashville. It has a lot of hope and still has the potential to change many more times before coming to fruition but I love nothing more than seeing Daniel devote himself to his passions and dreams.

I hope one day that we can grow in our passions and chase our dreams together (with a little piggy smackin' along with us!)

Never stop chasing after your dreams, boo bear, and know that I'll always support you 100%.

No comments:

Post a Comment