This weekend has to be one of my favorite weekends thus far. Not because we did something grand, not because we ran 4 miles and not because we stuffed ourselves on Moe's. But rather, because we were reminded of one of the most important aspects of our relationship.
In such a fast-paced world, it's easy to get caught up on always "doing things." The more stuff you do, the more you're, supposedly, living life and having fun. And even though Daniel and I are known for our epic adventures, they're not great because of what we're doing but rather that we're doing it together. To me, I have just as much fun stealing chairs at Downtown Grill and Brewery or waiting outside the Tyne House window just to have Nellie see us creepin' as I do just sitting down and watching Doctor Who, and it's all because of who I'm doing it with.
In such a fast-paced world, it's easy to get caught up on always "doing things." The more stuff you do, the more you're living life and having fun... as long as you're doing it with someone you love.
:(=))
No comments:
Post a Comment