So today we unschedually (yeah, it's a word now) met at the Golden Roast to spend some quality time together. We got to do the crossword, chit-chat a little, pin a few things on Pinterest and even play a game of Othello. Now this was a seemingly un-special moment but it was one of my favorites this week.
In a world where we have so many deadlines, dates to remember, calendars and schedules (both shared and unshared), sometimes it can almost seem as if our time is too structured. It's nice that we always know what to expect from one another but then it takes away the element of surprise. Being able to meet up at the Golden Roast was refreshing.
Coming from a quality time person, it's so nice just chilling in a coffee shop with you, being all hipster and stuff (yeah, and now I'm blogging-huzzah!) Just being able to enjoy each other and the company of one another is one of my favorite things. It's a nice reminder of the the reason we're in this relationship with one another. I hope all of our Sunday mornings and Saturday afternoons can forever be spent in such a positive, nurturing environment for our relationship.
I like you Daniel Bradley, a lot, and I'm really excited to see our relationship grow into the beautiful thing that I know it can and will be.
Just a quick reminder, Othello ended like this:
It was a good ole 33-31 win for me but just by the skin of my teeth. You rocked it, Boo Bear.
Oh, and I'm really glad those girls didn't start talking about how attractive you were because I'd have beat them up for giving you the googlie eyes.

No comments:
Post a Comment