Monday, May 6, 2013

:(=)*

I'm living in a pretty surreal time right now. I'm about to graduate college with my Master's degree, I'm moving to Nashville (a city that I've previously had no ties to whatsoever and really hadn't ever been to before Daniel), and I'm looking for a real job, with a real salary, and real problems. It just doesn't seem like this is real life. Not to mention, the time where I own a puppy is rapidly approaching... !!!! It's crazy scary but also crazy exciting all at the same time.

For the first time ever, there's no "norm", there's not a set schedule that I should be sticking to, and there's no one whose sole job is to guide me through this process. It's terrifying really. 

But Daniel has played such a great part in all of this. He's helped to keep me motivated to do everything in a timely fashion, he's been there to keep me from being discouraged, and he's helped me figure out exactly how to leave a voicemail for a potential future employer. It's been stressful throughout this process but he's been there the whole time. I hesitate to think about where I would be if he wasn't there for me and it scares me. I don't ever want to imagine what my life would be like without Daniel. But the greatest part of it all, is that I don't ever have to. And that's the greatest, most exciting part of it all.

I love you, boo bear :(=)

No comments:

Post a Comment