Daniel Bradley is mine.
There are few better sentences in the world than that one right there (well, as long as it's coming from ME and not anyone else).
But what makes it so great isn't the nouns or the verbs or the adjectives (although I'm not even sure there's an adjective in there although I don't know what else "mine" would be?) but rather the meaning of it. Daniel is the most amazing boyfriend ever. He's there for the ups and the downs, the good and the bad, and the poorly written (#actionresearchproblems). Without him, I wouldn't be where I am today. This month has been trying and the hardest, most stressful thing I've ever done and yet no matter what, Daniel is there to ground me and keep me sane.
Thank you, Daniel, for being positive and encouraging and never giving up on me, even when I may have.
PS-One of my favorite aspects of you is that you're such a beautiful artist. I love seeing your visions come to life whether they be on a canvas or the sidewalk. You never cease to amaze me with the beauty of your creations.
No comments:
Post a Comment