In France, there's a superstition that says if the first words out of your mouth on the first of the month are "lapin, lapin" then you'll have good luck all month. The literal translation is "rabbit, rabbit."
(At first it seemed silly to me, but then I remembered that us Americans carry around rabbits feet for good luck.)
I've made it a habit to make sure that every morning of the first of every month I always call out to my lucky rabbits.
However, I don't think what we Daniel & I have is luck. I think that when two people mesh well and have that uncontrollable chemistry, something is bound to happen. Toss in all the love that we have for one another and you're making magic.
So here's to 7 months of magic, love and piggies and many, many more to come.
:(=))
No comments:
Post a Comment